iFluffy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Xtreme Forces
  • World:UK1
  • Character:iFluffy

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

We should be able to choose our work ours. Like if your going to be gone for 3 hours and want to work while gone then you can choose 3 hours so when you get back you can play instead of waiting another hour. I hope you consider this idea! :D        -iFluffy

#2 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

There has been many suggestions regarding the working hours before too..Although there hasn't been anything about this yet..The idea is a good one..Here are the links to some other topics related to this one:

http://forum.uk.hero...-working-hours/

http://forum.uk.hero...eeding-up-work/

-With lots of love

Diana

#3 Darth s23

Darth s23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Team:Team America
  • Character:S23

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:46 AM

:P need some attention peeps! (sorry for this post)

Spoiler

#4 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Please do not post anything not related to the topic..It is considered as spam even if you apologize for it..Its better to not post any spam than apologize for it.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#5 Darth s23

Darth s23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Like all the "s23! Stop acting like a mod!" I heard, I was here since 1.6 months ago! Diana is acting like one (im not corny)
Spoiler

#6 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Like all the "s23! Stop acting like a mod!" I heard, I was here since 1.6 months ago! Diana is acting like one (im not corny)

I am not acting like one s23.. I just mention the rules of the forum and being a member of the forum I believe everyone should follow the rules and upon not following them can be rectified by other team members.. I too was told initially when I joined the forum.. And I rectified myself..I have been like this always for a long time and till date no one had any problem with it.. Anyways I never told you that your acting like a mod or something because everyone has the right to post..But I did see a few posts irrelevant to the topic and off topic which is to be kept restrained to the off topic thread.. And so I mentioned it to you under the impression that it will help the forum..I know I wasn't wrong and I shall not stop myself from mentioning any breach of rule or any of my opinions..Hope that is a satisfactory answer for you..Many thanks.. :)

• Darth s23 likes this

-With lots of love

Diana

#7 Darth s23

Darth s23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

I am not acting like one s23.. I just mention the rules of the forum and being a member of the forum I believe everyone should follow the rules and upon not following them can be rectified by other team members.. I too was told initially when I joined the forum.. And I rectified myself..I have been like this always for a long time and till date no one had any problem with it.. Anyways I never told you that your acting like a mod or something because everyone has the right to post..But I did see a few posts irrelevant to the topic and off topic which is to be kept restrained to the off topic thread.. And so I mentioned it to you under the impression that it will help the forum..I know I wasn't wrong and I shall not stop myself from mentioning any breach of rule or any of my opinions..Hope that is a satisfactory answer for you..Many thanks.. :)

I also want too, but those frownie aters still offensing me
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users